IN THE NAME OF JESUS
- Presence of God to be powerfully manifested.
- "Glory of God" to fill the meeting (literally).
- People to be saved, healed, refreshed by Holy Spirit, touched by the power of God, baptised with the Holy Spirit, and set free from demonic spirits during worship.
- Prophetic Spirit to rest on worship leaders and musicians.
- Manifestations of angelic ministries (Heb.1:14)
- Unique and powerful manifestations of Holy Spirit.
- Many instruments added to orchestra.
- Clear wisdom and leading for worship leader.
MINISTRY of the WORD
- That the anointing of conviction will rest on the Word to minister salvation to sinners and the revelation of the Word to the saints.
- Holy Spirit will touch people during the teaching of the Word.
- Deliverance from sin, satan and sickness during the sharing of the Word.
MINISTRY After the WORD
- Significant increase of conversions per week and baptisms of the Holy Spirit.
- Anointing of revelation operating:
- Word of knowledge
- Word of wisdom
- Discerning fo spirits
- Anointing of power:
The CORPORATE BODY in General
- A spirit and anointing of holiness and love to prevail in hearts of believers by the release of the Spirit of conviction.
- Revelation of the Word in each personal life.
- Gifts of Holy Spirit operating in revelation gifts, prophetic gifts.
- Spirit of prayer to fall on the Church (Zech.12:10).
- A burden and anointing of evangelism to fall on each individual saint.
- Generous spirit in giving to release finances to be able to abundantly support more ministry and to bless the poor, missions, etc.
- Break powers of darkness that seek to hinder flow of Holy Spirit in the body at all levels of ministry.
- Every family member saved and healed.
- Every family prospering with secure, steady jobs.
- The single saints seeking marriage, that God will move swiftly and clearly.