Hymns of Revelation
WORSHIP HYMNS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION
1. John’s thanksgiving to Jesus for such great love that makes us kings and priests unto God.
2. The Seraphim’s Song magnifying the Father's transcendent beauty.
3. The 24 Elders sing to the Father – This is the 1st “Worthy Song”. (Note 3 themes in their praise.)
4. The Seraphim and the 24 Elders before the Throne Sing to Jesus – This is the 2nd “Worthy Song”. (Note the 5 verbs that describe Jesus' activity in redemption.)
5. The Angelic Host, the Seraphim and the 24 Elders Sing to Jesus as the Scroll is about to be Opened – This is the 3rd and final “Worthy Song” in the New Testament. (Note 7 themes in their praise.)
6. The Song of All Creation before the Throne as the Scroll is Opened. Note the only 3 times that ALL the Saints worship together before the Throne. (Rev. 5:11-14; 7:9-12; 19:1-7)
7. Worship from All Nations as result of the Great Harvest at the end of the age.
8. The Angelic Host responds seeing people from all nations worship God. (Note 7 themes in their praise.)
9. The Tribulation Saints worship in context to the end time judgments.
10. God's righteousness is declared in light of His end time judgments.
11. A Voice from God’s Altar of Incense before the Throne.
12. The Bride worships God in light of the end time judgments. Note 4 themes in their praise.
13. The Bride worships God at the wedding supper of the Lamb.